This add-on helps you integrate PayPal into your forms for registration fee payments, donations, and more. Pay without directly using your credit or debit card, with connected email address.
- Firstly, you need to purchase the everest forms pro plugin.
- After the successful purchase, you will get the plugin zip file under your WPEverest account page.
- Now, you can download the everest forms pro plugin and PayPal Standard add on from there.
- Through your WordPress Dashboard, visit Plugins -> Add New -> Upload and then choose the downloaded zip file and then install and activate it.
- Now you are ready to use this add-on for your site.
Setup and Configuration
Once, you have completed the above mentioned task of installing and activating the plugin, now let’s move ahead on setting up this add-on for your site.
Firstly, you need to add the payment field in the form. Let us start dragging single item and total payment field.
Single item Settings:
Item Price: Set the default price to the item
The item type description:
- Pre Defined: If set pre defined, users won’t be allowed to change the item price later in the frontend.
- User Defined: If set user defined, users can change the item price from the frontend ( suitable for donation type ).
- Hidden: If the single item input type is hidden, It will not be displayed in the frontend and the price set on item price will be the product’s price.
With multiple items field you can provide the options for the user to select the option. You can set each items price as shown in the figure below.
Total fields helps you to display the total of all payment field’s price.
You can setup the currency from the global settings. Navigate to Everest Forms->Settings->Payments.
PayPal Standard Settings:
Enable PayPal Payment: To enable or disable the PayPal Payment Option.
PayPal Email Address: The email address of the payment receiver.
Mode: Sandbox or production mode. Sandbox mode for testing purpose.
Payment Type: Products and Services or donation. The type of payment.
Cancel URL: Redirect url if the user cancels after redirecting to paypal.