PDF Form Submission
This add-on, helps you to send the form filled data as PDF file as email attachment. You can send this attachment to both admin and selected user. Also, admins at any time can export the PDF file of any selected entries.
- Firstly, you need to purchase the everest forms pro plugin.
- After the successful purchase, you will get the plugin zip file under your WPEverest account page.
- Now, you can download the everest forms pro plugin and PDF form submission add on from there.
- Through your WordPress Dashboard, visit Plugins -> Add New -> Upload and then choose the downloaded zip file and then install and activate it.
- Now you are ready to use this add-on for your site.
Setup and Configuration
Once, you have completed the above mentioned task of installing and activating the plugin, now the PDF file is attached to the emails sent to the admin and user.
- Show Default Entries: Check this option to show the user personal details such as IP addresses and user devices in attached or exported PDF file.
- Header Details: Options whether to include form name, site title or site url in the PDF file. You can select multiple options with CTRL + Click.
Attach PDF To Admin: Check to send PDF file as email attachment to admin.
Attach PDF To User: Check to send PDF file as email attachment to user.
Show Header In Attachment PDF file: Check to show headers selected in global settings such as site title, form title etc.
Exporting PDF File
You can also at any time export the PDF file of the entries from entries section. Navigate to Everest Forms->Entries.