Everest Forms zapier addon allows you to connect your forms with your favorite web applications.
- Firstly, you need to purchase the everest forms pro plugin.
- After the successful purchase, you will get the plugin zip file under your WPEverest account page.
- Now, you can download the everest forms pro plugin and Zapier add on from there.
- Through your WordPress Dashboard, visit Plugins -> Add New -> Upload and then choose the downloaded zip file and then install and activate it.
- Now you are ready to use this add-on for your site.
Setup and Configuration
Once, you have completed the above mentioned task of installing and activating the plugin, now let’s move ahead on setting up this add-on for your site.
- Make a zap:
2. Create a webhook
3. Select Catch Hook.
4. Copy your generated webhook
5. Navigate to Everest Forms->Select your form->Settings->Integration->Zapier->Webhook URL, paste your copied webhook:
Use Conditional Logic: You may want to send the form data to your zap if only users fill certain fields. For example, in the figure above, the form data will be sent to your zap if the value of the field
send to zapier is
yes while submitting the form.