Installing a plugin on WordPress is a simple task and the first step to using the Everest Forms. To easily install Everest Forms, follow the simple steps below:
Installing Plugin Through Dashboard
- Login to your WordPress website and go to your Dashboard.
- Find the option for Plugins and simply click on Add New.
- On the Search Bar, type in Everest Forms and click on Search.
- Once you find it, Click Install. After completing the installation click Activate.
Additionally, if you are using FTP to transfer your files to your server. Here, is a quick instruction to follow:
Installing Plugin Using FTP
- Go to https://wordpress.org/plugins/everest-forms and simply Download the zip file.
- Once you download the file, unzip it and upload the Everest forms directory to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- You will then find the plugin on the list of Installed Plugin on your Dashboard. Make sure to Activate the plugin.