With form settings, you can apply the setting to individual form.
- User Login Option: This option allows you to choose the login option for the user after the registration. This setting is for the individual registration form.
- Default User Role: This option allows to defines the role of the user.
- Enable Strong Password: This option allows you to enable a strong password.
- Minimum Password Strength: This option allows you the minimum password strength required to submit a form.
- Redirect URL: This option allows you to enter a redirect path after successful user registration.
- Form Submit Button Label: This option allows you to set the label for the form submit button.
- Enable reCaptcha Support: This option allows you to enable reCaptcha in the registration form.
- Form Template: This option allows you to change the appearance of the registration form.
- Custom CSS Class: This option enables you to customize CSS class.
- Enable Assign User Role Conditionally: This option allows you to assign the user roles for your site according to conditional rules you set up. To learn how it works, you can check our documentation.