- First, purchase the User Registration – Advanced Fields add-on.
- After the process succeeds, you will get the add-on zip file under your WPEverest account page.
- Now, you can download the add-on zip file from there.
- After you log into your WordPress Dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New and click Upload Plugin button available there and choose the file you’ve downloaded and click Install Now button. Make sure to install the user-registration and WooCommerce plugins too.
- This will install the add-on. Now, you’ve to activate the addon from the Install plugin list.
- Now you are ready to use this add-on for your site.
Now you will be able to add extra fields in your form.
Section Title: This field allows you to add a heading or divide certain fields. On the Fields Options you can easily change the Label to add the section title on your form.
Time Picker: With this field, you can add time to the registration field, so that users could be able to enter time during registration.
HTML: HTML field allows you to enter the html and code contents to display in the frontend.
Phone: This field allows to enter the phone numbers specifically. On the Field Options, there are the settings for Label, Description, Field Name, Required and Hide Label. Also, the main settings for the Phone field is the Select Format setting. There are two choices for the Format: Default and Smart.
When you select the Format as Default, you can see the Input Mask option too where you can enter a custom input mask.
When you select the Format as Smart, it displays the country flag with validation and you don’t need to enter an Input Mask.
WYSIWYG: This field allow users to enter the formatted text and contents wherever necessary. It allows users to submit content without having to use custom code or the use of HTML.
Once the user registers throught the site, the extra fields information will be displayed in users tab in admin profile.
Also the user can view their information from my account section: