- First, purchase the User Registration – Conditional Logic add-on.
- After the process succeeds, you will get the add-on zip file under your WPEverest account page.
- Now, you can download the add-on zip file from there.
- After you log into your WordPress Dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New and click Upload Plugin button available there and choose the file you’ve downloaded and click Install Now button. Make sure to install the user-registration and WooCommerce plugins too.
- This will install the add-on. Now, you’ve to activate the addon from the Install plugin list.
- Now you are ready to use this add-on for your site.
- Conditional Logic applies only to front-end forms. In back-end it won’t hide any fields.
- If the field is required and is hidden by conditional logic, it will bypass the require.
Now you can apply conditions to your fields. Conditional Logic allows you to show or hide certain fields based upon other field’s value. You will get conditional settings on every fields excluding user password, user email and username.
Fig. Condition to Input field, Input field will only be shown if number is 67.
- Enable Conditional Logic: No by default. Select yes to apply conditional logic to this (selected) field.
- Conditional Rules: Show or Hide this field depending on other fields.
- This Field If: Any or all of the conditions matches.
- Of the following matches: Apply conditions to this fields.
You can add multiple conditions to the field by clicking on the + sign.
In the screenshot above the Number field will only be shown if Your Country Name is Nepal or Gender is Male.