PDF Form Submission
This add-on helps you to generate a PDF file of user form field data. It also sends pdf in emails attachment.
- Firstly, you need to purchase the plugin User Registration – PDF Submission add-on.
- After the successful purchase, you will get the plugin zip file under your WPEverest account page.
- Now, you can download the plugin zip file from there.
- Through your WordPress Dashboard, visit Plugins -> Add New -> Upload and then choose the downloaded zip file and then install and activate it.
- Now you are ready to use this add-on for your site.
Setup and Configuration
Once, you have completed the above-mentioned task of installing and activating the plugin, now let’s move ahead on setting up this add-on for your site.
First of all, what you see is an extra tab of PDF Submission when you visit User Registration -> Settings section after you have successfully installed this plugin added in your site. You can see the same as in the image below:
As in the above screenshot, it is the default options of this add-on. In the setting section can see different options which are described below for:
- Print User Default Fields: From this option, you can provide an option to print user default data.
- Hide Empty Fields: From this option, you can hide empty fields in generated PDF.
- Header Details: From this option, you can define what to show in the header of the PDF.
- Form Name: If you want to show form name in the header.
- Site TItle: If you want to show site title in the header.
- Site URL: If you want to show the URL of your site in the header.
Enable PDF Email Attachment.
To enable PDF email attachment User Registration ->Add New. Click on Form Setting tab.
In Form Setting tab there you can see two options Enable PDF submission to Admin and Enable PDF submission to User.
- Enable PDF Submission to Admin: This option will attach PDF file to admin on form submission. By default, this option is set to No.
- Enable PDF Submission to User: This option will attach the PDF file to users email on form submission. By default, this option is set to No.
Download Submitted Forms.
You can download the submitted forms by navigating to Users->All Users. If you hover the mouse on user list you can see Export PDF button in each user.
You can export PDF by clicking the Export button.