WooCommerce add-on to the User Registration plugin.
- First, purchase the User Registration – WooCommerce add-on.
- After the process succeeds, you will get the add-on zip file under your WPEverest account page.
- Now, you can download the add-on zip file from there.
- After you log into your WordPress Dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New and click Upload Plugin button available there and choose the file you’ve downloaded and click Install Now button. Make sure to install the user-registration and WooCommerce plugins too.
- This will install the add-on. Now, you’ve to activate the addon from the Install plugin list.
- Now you are ready to use this add-on for your site.
Setup and Configuration
After activating the add-on, you’ll see an extra WooCommerce tabs inside my account setting section such as Orders, Donwloads and addresses.
My account tabs description
- Dashboard: From your account dashboard you can manage your profile details and edit your password and account details.
- Profile Details: This tab shows basic user information and additional details. You can also save your profile information.
- Change Password: This tab allows you to change the password.
- Orders: This tab shows the WooCommerce product orders ordered by logged in user.
- Downloads: You can download the downloadable products under this section. Clicking in the file downloads the file.
- Address: This tab shows the billing address (Valid address to receive the bill) and shipping address (Valid address you would like the products to delivered to). The shipping and billing addresses can be edited by clicking on the edit button.
After clicking on edit link, you will be shown edit form. And click on save address button to update your address.
Editing billing address:
Editing Shipping Address:
- Logout: With this tab you can logout of your account.
With this add-on, you can also ask for users billing and shipping addresses during registration: