Along with the Google Recaptcha, now you can integrate Hcapctha to your form to protect it from spambots/spammers.
The ‘hCaptcha‘ is a CAPTCHA service by a company called Intuition Machines Inc which provides more reliable bot detection while being simple for humans to solve.
In this tutorial, we are going to give you detailed and clear-cut instructions to integrate the hCAPTCHA for your forms using Everest Forms for free. Let’s get right into it!
Generating hCaptcha keys. #
In order to use the hCaptcha feature on your forms, you will have to add keys to the settings. You can generate these keys by following the steps below.
- Log in to your hCaptcha account from here.
- You will be redirected to the following page.
- Copy the SiteKey and Secret form the above screen to your clipboard.
Note: For the Secret Key of hCapctha, please visit the following page. https://dashboard.hcaptcha.com/settings
Adding the keys to Everest Form’s hCaptcha Settings. #
Once you have copied the above keys from your account, you will have to add these keys to the Everest Form’s settings. To do this, please follow the steps below.
- Go to Everest Forms > Settings > reCaptcha.
- Select hCapctha from the list of the available Captchas.
- Add the site key and secret key from your clipboard and click on Save Changes.
Integrating hCaptcha to individual forms. #
This is quite an easy task to do. For this, please go to the required form and click on edit. You will be redirected to a form builder screen. Now, click on Settings. Here, you will find the option called ‘General’. In this option, please scroll to the bottom to find ‘Enable hCaptcha’. Tick this option and your form will now be secured with the hCaptcha.