PDF Form Submission (Updated) #
This add-on, helps you to send the form filled data as PDF file as email attachment. You can send this attachment to both admin and selected user. Also, admins at any time can export the PDF file of any selected entries.
- Firstly, you need to purchase the everest forms pro plugin.
- After the successful purchase, you will get the plugin zip file under your WPEverest account page.
- Now, you can download the everest forms pro plugin and PDF form submission add on from there.
- Through your WordPress Dashboard, visit Plugins -> Add New -> Upload and then choose the downloaded zip file and then install and activate it.
- Now you are ready to use this add-on for your site.
Setup and Configuration #
Once, you have completed the above mentioned task of installing and activating the plugin, now the PDF file can be attached to the emails sent to the admin and user.
- PDF Template: You can now determine which template’s format to be used while sending the pdf. The Left Header Template is the default one.
- Header Logo: If you have any specific logo designs, you can add it over here.
- PDF Header Details: Options whether to include form name, site title or site url in the PDF file. You can select multiple options with CTRL + Click.
- Custom Header Text: Set your own custom header texts for the PDFs.
- Page Size: You can select the type of the page (example: A4, Letter, Legal, Ledger, Executive ) in which you want to generate the PDF.
- Orientation: Options to select the orientation of the page.
- Font: Choose between multiple font types for the PDF text.
- Font Size: Type the font size of the PDF text.(example: 20)
- Design related options: Font Color, Background Color, Header Font Color, Header Background Color.
- Enable Multi Column PDF: Two column pdf is generated from the two column form.
- Download PDF after form submit: If you enable this options, PDF gets downloaded automatically when a user submit form.
- Reverse Text: Choose “Yes” if you want to display the text in reverse in PDF i.e. from Right to Left.(Usually selected in case of Arabic and Hebrew Script)
- Hide Empty Fields: Enabling this option lets you hide the empty fields in your PDFs.
Attach Form Data in PDF Format: Check to send PDF file as email attachment.
Show Header In Attachment PDF file: Check to show headers selected in global settings such as site title, form title etc.
Exporting PDF File #
You can also at any time export the PDF file of the entries from entries section. Navigate to Everest Forms->Entries.